Come join APEX for a easy breezy morning hike on 4/6 at Monrovia Falls in San Gabriel Valley. The hike is about 2.5 miles through Monrovia Canyon park that leads to a 30-foot waterfall. It’s a pet-friendly trail, you are more than welcome to bring your furry friends for this hike. 🙂 Some of us will be planning to eat lunch together after hike at Ho Kee. Lunch is at your own expense.
– WAIVER: (attendees must print & sign in order to attend)
– WHAT TO BRING:
Come prepared to hike – sportswear, sneakers, hiking shoes, sunscreen, water, and fuel snacks
– RAIN DATE:
If it looks like it will be raining we’ll move the hike to the following weekend (4/13). Please check back for further updates.
LOCATION: Monrovia Falls
Meeting Place: Intersection between N Canyon Blvd & Ridgeside Dr (Oakwoods estate sign)
Meeting coordinates: 34°09’54.4″N 117°59’41.5″W
Free parking on Oakwoods estate, before the intersection between N Canyon Blvd & Ridgeside Dr
- Message from the President
- Asian Women Leaders in Entertainment Presents: Caroline Yim
- Asian Women Leaders in Entertainment Presents: Thuy-Anh Nguyen
- Asian Women Leaders in Entertainment Presents: Nanxi Liu
- Asian Women Leaders in Entertainment Presents: Michelle K. Sugihara
- Asian Women Leaders in Entertainment Presents: Kahi Lee