The APEX Awards Gala is an event where the Asian Pacific Islander American community comes together to celebrate the organization’s past and present accomplishments. This annual fundraising benefit also honors the contributions of prominent Asian Pacific Islander Americans in the arts, community and corporate/business sector. The Awards Gala allows APEX to recognize these accomplishments that others have made throughout the course of the year while bringing together APEX members, supporters, community leaders, elected officials and corporations.
Typically, this black-tie formal event brings out 400-500 community, business and political leaders as well as other like-minded individuals and features live entertainment, dinner, networking, a silent auction, VIP reception, and after party.
To get involved with the planning of the APEX Awards event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
APEX is always looking for sponsors, gift bags items, in-kind donations, and companies interested in purchasing ad space in our program booklet.
For sponsorship/donation inquiries, please contact email@example.com.
Mar 21APEX and NAAAP Presents Making Networking a Lifestyle 6:30pm PST
- Message from the President
- Asian Women Leaders in Entertainment Presents: Caroline Yim
- Asian Women Leaders in Entertainment Presents: Thuy-Anh Nguyen
- Asian Women Leaders in Entertainment Presents: Nanxi Liu
- Asian Women Leaders in Entertainment Presents: Michelle K. Sugihara
- Asian Women Leaders in Entertainment Presents: Kahi Lee