The Asian Professional Exchange (APEX) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit, non-partisan community based organization with multifaceted goals and purposes that are charitable, cultural and educational in nature. Established in 1993, APEX currently boasts an e-community membership of 10,000 members.
The APEX mission is to be the premier membership organization for Asian Pacific Americans in Southern California who have a strong commitment to excellence in professional development, community service and cultural awareness.
Purpose And Vision
The purpose of APEX is to serve as a medium to bring increased awareness about and to Asian Americans through community service, fellowship, charitable fundraisers, cultural events, professional networking and educational seminars. By combining diverse skills and resources to support common goals, APEX strives to benefit not only the Asian American community, but also society at large. Ultimately, APEX hopes to create a unified sense of community among all Asian Americans, here in the United States and abroad.
- Provide an opportunity for Asian Pacific Americans to develop, refine and achieve their full potential as future community and corporate leaders.
- Address key philanthropic, cultural and business concerns of unique importance to the Asian Pacific American community.
- Support activities that seek to raise the cultural awareness and enhance the perception of Asian Pacific Americans.
- Facilitate increased interaction, communication and the exchange of ideas among Asian Pacific Americans
Mar 21APEX and NAAAP Presents Making Networking a Lifestyle 6:30pm PST
- Message from the President
- Asian Women Leaders in Entertainment Presents: Caroline Yim
- Asian Women Leaders in Entertainment Presents: Thuy-Anh Nguyen
- Asian Women Leaders in Entertainment Presents: Nanxi Liu
- Asian Women Leaders in Entertainment Presents: Michelle K. Sugihara
- Asian Women Leaders in Entertainment Presents: Kahi Lee